skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cornia's
Brian, Tarey, Hunter & Shae
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Movie Star Girls
Addi and Shae thought they looked like movies stars. I think they do! So cute.
1 comment:
The Selman's
July 19, 2009 at 9:40 AM
our girls are so cute!! LOL!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Friends
Abby & Daryl
Parker Sadler
Brook & Jeron
Gayle Shepherd
Mitch and Sarah
Kim and Jared
About Me
Tarey Cornia
Brian and I have been married for 10 1/2 years. We have the greatest kids, Hunter and Shae. We are happy and thankful to be so blessed. We love doing things together such as going to baseball games, snowmobiling and BYU football games. Go Cougars!!!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(11)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(9)
Temple Open House
I think I have some issues. I have spent all night...
I want to be the mom
Movie Star Girls
Pictures with Uncle Mitch
What to do?
Final All Star Game
One more win!
Hunter's Baseball
our girls are so cute!! LOL!!
ReplyDelete