I was able to go to the temple open house again last night with the young women. What a great experience. I was nice to go but I sure missed going with my kids. Shae was so cute when we went. She loved "Jesus' place." She loved all the chandeliers. Especially the one in the celestial room. She leaned over to her daddy and said (of course in a 3 year olds "quiet" voice) "Daddy I need that for my room." She was so in love with the beauty of it. She also called the Oxen that hold the baptismal font, moose. She kept talking about the moose at the temple. I couldn't remember the moose. Then it hit me, it was the oxen.
Hunter was also so fun to take. He is my more serious one. He loved the beauty and was so reverent. I was so impressed how mature he was. He loved the spirit and loved the sealing room mirrors. I feel so blessed that I could enjoy that with them.
The temple is so beautiful. I'm so grateful that I was able to go with the youth. An experience I'll never forget.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found you! Don't you love how close the little ones are to the spirit?
ReplyDelete